Wednesday, October 26, 2011

"THE LIST"

If you know me at all you know about "THE LIST". This is my list of the Top 5 hottest celebrity men that I would leave my husband for. Only for 1 night. Geez, what kind of girl do you think I am? Anyhoo, here's how you make it on my list. First, you must be HOT! Secondly, you must not be a douchebag. Thirdly, wait...no..there isn't a third. Hot and Not a Douchebag. That covers it. So without further ado here is "THE LIST":

1) Robert Pattinson - Yeah, I know what you're thinking, "It's just because he's Edward in Twilight!" Alright, I'll be the first one to admit that I fell in love with Rob because he looked so darn good playing Edward in Twilight (one of my other favorite things). However I have since seen him in many other movies and his hotness endures and translates into other characters. I think it's his eyes. He has such smoldering eyes and he's British (again, another one of my favorite things). Plain and Simple....ROB IS HOT!

2) Johnny Depp - There's not much I can say except if Johnny is not on your list or at least an honorable mention there is something wrong with you. Male or Female....everyone LOVES Johnny and cannot deny the out of this world hotness that is he. Especially when he's wearing eyeliner. Yeah buddy!

3) It's a tie between Paul Wesley and Ian Somerhalder. These two fine looking gentlemen play Stefan and Damon Salvatore (respectively) on Vampire Diaries. I dare you to pick one over the other. Double Dog Dare Ya!

4) David Boreanaz - David and I have had a 14 year love affair. I know....such a long time. David played Angel on Buffy the Vampire Slayer. He then starred in his own Buffy spinoff show of the same name. He now plays Agent Booth on Fox' awesome show Bones. David used to be #1 on my list. However, per my rules one cannot be a douchebag. Well, last year David confessed that he had cheated on his wife. Per my breaking heart I had to remove him from the list. Since then he and his wife have reconciled and as horrible as it may be I just couldn't keep him off my list. He's just too hot. Plus, I figure if his wife can forgive him than so can I. He's going to have to earn his way back to #1 though. Ya here that Mr. Boreanaz. I'm watching you.

5) Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson - Okay Okay...it's mostly about the muscles. I mean look at that man's body. It really is a rock. Also, the man is funny. Hilar! © And have you seen him smile. Nothing like it. Oh and he looks amazing in white. Just sayin'. And have you seen his shoulder tattoo. It's amazing. And his...okay okay I need to stop. :)

Interestingly my BFF noticed that 4 out of 5 (6 if you want to be technical) have played vampires. So I guess I have a thing for Hot Vampires. Who doesn't, right?

I have other lists. I have a B List (just in case one of my Top 5 get booted). I also have a Girl Crush list (that's for another time). Oh and the all imporant "Top 5 Hottest Movie Character list". Over the course of this blog all my lists will be revealed. Until then....who's on your Lists?

No comments:

Post a Comment